Warning: Parameter 2 to qtranxf_postsFilter() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/grupoeiz/public_html/cafeselabra/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286
Difficulty (0-9): 9
For 6 people
– 1/4 liter of cachaça
– 1/4 liter of black rum
– 1/4 liter of brandy
– 1/4 liter of coffee (pure, unsweetened and hot)
– 25 to 30 sugar cubes
– 1 cinnamon stick
– the skin of half a lemon
– Put the sugar cubes in the center of a medium size casserole.
– Add the sugar cane, rum and brandy.
– Add the cinnamon and lemon peel.
– Set fire to the sugar soaked with alcohol and let it boil for ten minutes, stirring gently with a spoon.
– When the flames decrease in intensity, pour in the previously prepared coffee, stir a little and serve using a ladle (in cups).